Hines Auction Service, Inc
Online Only Auctions, Farm & Heavy Equipment
Feb 24, 2018 - Live Bidding starts at 10AM Central
Hines Online Facility
107 County Rd C
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Hines Auction Service, Inc
PO Box 429
107 County Rd C
Ellsworth, WI 54011
LIVE EXCEPTIONAL ANTIQUE AUCTION
Located at the Hines Online Facility – 107 County Rd C Ellsworth, WI 54011
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 24 @ 10AM – NO INTERNET BIDDING
OPEN HOUSES: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 9am-Noon
Advertising: Watt #7 Bowl Farmers Elevator – Medford, WI; Sponge Ware Bowl Peter Bootzin Medford & Abbotsford, WI; Jays Potato Chip Tin; Minneapolis Cadillac Key Holder; 1892 Scott’s Emulsion Calendar; J.I. Case Stickpin; Burpees Seeds Tray; Ross Ice Cream Menu Cover; Council-Tree Cigar Clippings – Neenah, WI; Excelsior Tin Ink Pad; Northern Beer of Superior, WI Tin Litho Sign; Imperial Mink Food Tin Bill Clip; 1924 Independence, WI Bank Tape Measure; 1950 Green Bay Boy Scouts Jamboree Ruler; Aug. Witt & Son Loyal, WI Screw Driver; Vintage “Visit our Toy Dept.” Poster; 1905 Kunz Oil Co. Ford Auto Gasoline Measure; 1912 Michigan U.P. FCB Ribbon Badge; Superior Blue Ribbon Beer Sign; Hickey’s Whitewater, WI Funeral Parlor Hand Fan; Schlitz Ball Top Beer Tap; Johnson’s Salted Nuts Glass Sign; 1951 WI Indian Head Country Vacation Guide; 1947 Merrill, Wooden Flats 1, 2 & 5 Cents; Shawano, WI Nat. Bank Money Pouch; Older Spice Tins and Tea Tin; 1940’s A&P Foods Employee Badge for Connie; Northland, WI Memo Holder; Watt #7 Adv. Bowl for Nyberg & Kallberg Lumber Co. of Siren, WI; Art Wandrey & Sons Texaco Beater Jar; Watt #53 Bowl Tikalsky Electric of Brillion, WI; Watt #15 Pitcher for Kewaunee, WI Co-Op Store; Creamery Co. Rockford, IL Renovated Butter Glass Paperweight; First American Wausau, WI Bank Bag; 1909 Wilton, WI G.W. Jenewein Adv. Plate; 1941 Mathison’s Food Market Adv. Bowl; S&M Tobacco Tin; Wausaukee, WI School Days Bowl from H. P. Christ; Huge 1954 Thorp Finance / Auction Calendar in Orig. Tube; 1944 C.M. St, P. RR Dining Napkin; 1940’s Pullman Co. Dining Napkin; c1900 Hotel Raulf Oshkosh & Portage, WI Blotter; 1941 Dionne Quintuplets Calendar for Sorge’s Dairy Products of Manitowoc; 1933 F. W. Regli Eau Claire Grocer Bamboo Calendar; Greenville, WI State Bank Picture; 1957 Chippewa Falls FNB Calendar; Junction City, WI Leather Gold Coin & Silver Dollar Money Bag; Standard Oil Products Visor Mirrors from Algoma & Fond Du Lac, WI; Wee Willy Marathon City, WI Beer Sign; Blue Label Superior, WI Beer Sign; Fox Head Beer (Waukesha, WI) Celluloid Button; Northern (Superior, WI Beer Bottle Opener; Vintage Remington Arms Counter Sign; 1940’s Rib Lake, WI Dairy Adv. Thermometer; 1930’s Caruguss Mfg. Seed Tester from The New German American Bank of Oshkosh, WI; Rambler, American, Classic & Marlin AMC Dollar; E. A. Stephens Raw Furs & Wool Celluloid Whet Stone; Milwaukee Road Hiawatha Watch Fob; J. I. Case Nickel Watch Fob; Parkin Dairy of Marshfield, Medford & Merrill Employee Celluloid Button; Poll-Parrot Shoes Watch Fob; Plymouth, WI Brewing Co. Bottle Opener; Starrett Bullet Pencils; International Brotherhood of Papermakers Mother of Pearl Watch Fob; Barney’s Tavern of Arnott, WI Bullet Pencil; Heller Bros. Celluloid Nail File; Louden Materials handling Celluloid Rule; $2 ½ Gold Coin Size Fob with Token; Aerial Street Car & Boat Adv. Pocket Knife; 1920’s Ruesch Bros, Medford, WI Crooks Cigar Box; Vintage Dorchester (WI) Pole Yard Thermometer in Orig. Box; 1930’s Adv. Blotters from Thiensville, WI; Putnam Dyes Hand Fan from Delos Luhrsen of Abbotsford, WI; Schoen’s Old Lager Wausau Beer Salt & Pepper; 1939 Balantine Inn Adv. Coaster/Post Card; Coolies Chocolate Milk Counter Sign; 1964 Scenic Adv. Calendar for Ware Mfg. Co. of Minneapolis; 1937 Pontiac Automobile Dealer Poster; Platte Valley Whiskey Jug, and more.
Antiques: Turned Walnut Baby Crib; Drop-Front Oak Writing Desk; Heavy Round-Oak Table; Pine 4 Shelf 3 Drawer Pie Safe; Pine 4 Shelf Cupboard; Copper Arts & Crafts Hanging Planter; Small Brass Ladies Cuspidor; Old Oriental Art Panels (2) Scholar & Dragon and Wiseman with Bull both 15 x 22; Oak Case Regulator School Clock; Victorian Cruet Set; Exceptional Cabbage or Kraut Cutter; Tin Kitchen Grater; 1872 Cast Iron Bill Hook; Civil War Era Daguerreotypes; Nut Meg Jar Finger Lamp; Mary Gregory Painted Vase; Floral Table Oil Lamp; Cast Iron Running Wolf Trivet; Zinc Jar Covers; Swan Civil War Era Wash Basin; Wisconsin Native American Indian Baskets; Electrified Oil Lamp Base; Potato Slicer; Large Oil Lamp; Victorian Sterling Silver Sardonyx Ring; Tin Wooden Match Holder; 24” No. 10 Folding Rule; Walnut Knick-Knack Shelf; Wooden Tool Caddy; San Toy Oriental Serving Tray; 1897 Cupids Awake/Asleep Framed Images; Tiny Ladies Straight Razor made in Randolph, WI; Folk-Art Trappers Combination Muskrat-Opossum/Fox-Coyote Hide Stretcher; Pink Trimmed Girls Wicker Baby Bassinet, and additional Items.
BEER/BREWING: Cone Top Beer Cans (56); Lowenbrau Framed Munich Beer Wagon Print; 1933 Schlitz Brewing Co. Letter; 1930’s Pabst Beer Tray; Marathon City Brewing Co. Bottle Opener; Northern Brewing Superior, WI Bottle Opener; Leidiger Merrill, Wi Beer Tin Barrel Marker; Stevens Point, WI Beer Coasters and others.
CERAMICS: Theodore Roosevelt Flow Blue Plate; Blue Custard Water Tankard; Harvard Water Basin; Nippon Berry Server; Watt Apple Bowl; Fleur-di-Lis Flag & Eagle Border Milk Glass Plate; (11) Fish Plates & Dresden Platter; Huge German Mug; Weller Apple Blossom Vase; Austria Floral Vase & Ewer; Prussia China Saucers; Colonial Gent Creamer; Castle of Germany Geometric Bowl; Dorchester, WI 50th Year Plate; Albert Pick Celery Dish; Haviland Limoges Turkey Platter; Noritake Nut Dish; Medford Souvenir Creamer; Wausau River View Plate; Game Plates; Calendar Plates from Almond, Wautoma, Siebold’s Corner (Dorchester), Watertown, Nelsonville, Osseo - all WI and others; Indian Couple; Stouffer Studios Gilt Salt & Pepper; 1944 Limoges June 6 WW II Invasion Demarcation Plate and additional selections.
COINS & CURRENCY (sell at noon): Nice Offering, (FULL LIST SOON) 150 or so lots Including – U.S. Type Coins, Key Dates, Scarce Date Buffalo Nickels, Barbers, Bust Half Dollar and a few scarce Silver Dollars; 1858 $2 ½ Gold, a 1917 McKinley Gold Dollar, World Coins with some currency.
DIE-CAST CARS: Beefy collection with (37) 1/38th Scale; (101) 1/24th Scale with (45) NASCAR including rarities; (56) 1/24 Scale and (37) 1/38th Scale plus Texaco items and (30) or so Car-Related Banks.
DOLLS & TOYS: (5) All-Bisque Victorian Doll and Rose O’Neill Kewpie Doll; Vintage Kewpie Felts; Ken Doll; Marbles; Black River Pressed Steel Coal Truck (Black River Falls); Old Cast Iron Mack Gasoline Tanker Truck; Arcade 1934 Century of Progress World’s Fair Bus; Dinky & Corgi Toys; 1970’s Pressed Steel Tonka Tracker Back Hoe & Lime Green Backhoe both Near Mint; Mighty Tonka Steel Dump Truck; 1968 Tonka Shovel #567 Mint in Box; Case/Drott Steel Excavator Near Mint in Box; Hess Gasoline Truck with working Rocket Launch Ramp Mint in Box; Texaco Fire Chief Helmet Near Mint; Royal Racer Kid’s Sled; Tin Doggie Bank; Wind-Up Toys; Oscar Meyer Wiener-mobile Bank; Roy Rogers Horseshoe Set in Box; 1950’s Fire Fighter Pedal Truck and Arcade #872 Wooden 31 ¾” Bowling Alley with Pins & Steel Ball Launched with Spring Pull – Includes Partial Original Box.
GALS STUFF: Pretty Lady Pocket Mirror; Ladies Silver Hair Set; Celluloid Dresser Set; Fur Hand Muff; 1940’s Ora Jeweled Clown Pin; Dione Quintuplets Spoons; Oriental Sewing Basket with Hade Handle; Gold Necklaces & Bracelet Including 14K Gold.
GLASS: Faberge’ Geometric Cut Glass 9” Bowl; Cut Glass Tower Desk Weight; Mercury Glass Daisy Vase; Green Chicken on a Basket; Loyal, WI White Custard Mug; Nippon Rice Bowl with Saucer; Dog Band Ceramic Mug; Oil Lamp Base; Pressed Glass Covered Butter, Cheese and Fruit Bowl; Embossed Acid Bottle; Blue Geometric Master Salt; Fancy Art Glass Vase; Czech Salts (9); Early Blown 4/5 Gallon Wine Jug with Spiggot.
GUYS STUFF: 1950’s Paul Breguette Incabloc Wristwatch; Diamond & Ruby Lion Head Stick Pin; Celluloid Elks Pin; 1972 Football Cards; 1970’s to 2000 Signed Baseball, Basketball & Football Cards; 1952 Jim Delsing Bowman Baseball Card; Large Grouping of Pro-Action Football Cards Including Packers along with many Stars and Familiar Names!
HISTORICAL MEMORABILIA: Teddy Roosevelt & John Mitchell United Mine Workers Arbitration Poster; Pledge of Allegiance on Foil; Old Stock Certificates; Oak Creek, WI Firemen’s Badge; Essex County NJ Court Officer and Sherriff’s Court Officer Badges; (1932) Presidential Campaign License Plate Tag: “Good Bye Cal (Coolidge) Hello Al (Smith)”; WW II Ration Wallet; WW II Ration Books 2, 3, and 4; 1930 Original Pack of 300-400 Phil La Follette for Governor (WI) with Party Plank; 1912 Taft/Sherman Presidential Campaign Post Card; 1898 McKinley/Blaine Presidential Campaign Celluloid Stud; Hurley (WI) Brass CCC ID Tag; L. D Ballard (Weyauwega, WI) Civil War Leather Knapsack; John Garner FDR V.P. Campaign Poster; 1950’s IKE and 1960’s LBJ Political Pins; 1863 WI Civil War “Aid to Volunteers” Application; 1950’s Milwaukee Braves Uniform Patch.
MILK BOTTLES: (38) Various Sizes- Embossed & Pyro – Mostly WI, Some MN.
NASCAR: (45) 1/24th Scale - Certain to please with scarce and rare numbers included.
OUTDOOR SPORTING: 1928 Wisconsin Non-Resident Fishing License Button; Remington Arms Counter Sign; Golden Eagle Compound Bow; Hook-O-Matic Pike Ice Fishing Rig; Log Cabin Cigar Box; Deer & Moose Antler Plaque; Trophy Wisconsin Deer Shoulder Mounts; Folk Art Muskrat, Possum, Skunk, Fox & Coyote combined Fur Stretcher; Casting Reels; Snoopy Fishing Rigs; Pflueger Bait Casting Rigs; Vernley Fly Reel; Tru-Temper Rods; Dan Quick Spinning Reel; Tip-Down tip up; Cat Fish Set Line; 6” Jack Knife; Vintage Thermos Gallon Water Jug in box; 1932 WI Upland Game and Waterfowl Regulations, New Gander Mountain Jumbo 8X Camo Hunting Pants, and other items.
PAPER / EPHEMERA: 1863 Civil War Aid to Volunteers Application; Teddy Roosevelt /John Mitchell Fair Arbitration Poster; Star Wars Cards; 1954 Thorp Finance Calendar in Original Tube; Old Abe War Eagle Writing Tablet; Stock Certificates including Stock Book for Langlade County with 34 Unissued Certificates; Emmert Brewing Co. St. Paul Advertising Cover; WI Beer Labels; 1918 Marshfield Auctioneer Poster Map; 1920’s Rib River Land Co. Map; 1950 Dionne Quints Calendar; 1914 Elkhorn, WI Carnival Snap Gun; 1917 La Follette’s Magazine; Deerwood Composition Tablet; Holt Flooring of Oconto Ink Blotter; 1885 Beloit, Wisconsin City Guard Papers; Grouping of 500 mol Post Cards; Greenville, WI State Bank Picture; McKinley and Admiral Dewey SVC; 1971 Bob Hope Christmas Card; Old B.P.O.E. Paper Paraded Hat; 1918 Boy Scout Card; Victorian Trade Cards; Bob Hope Troop Magazine; Old Kid’s ABC Coloring Book; Berlin Brewing Co. Check; 1941 Quints Calendar; Canada Heritage Rivers Poster; Visit our Toy Department Poster and more.
Pottery / Stoneware: Weller Apple Blossom Vase; Floral Vases; Small Jugs; Stone Beater Jar; Stone Bean Pots; Stone Advertising Bowls and others.
TOOLS: Trim Plane; Dado; Laminated Wood Depth Gauge; 32” Folding Rule; 12x26x6” Wooden Tool Box loaded; Brass Blow Torch; Soldering Copper; 16” Square with Wooden Angle; Brace; Old Wrenches; and more.
WORLD’S FAIR: 1893 Columbian Exposition Medal; 1904 St. Louis World’s Fair Dollar; 1904 Ruby-Flash Cup; (10) 1904 LPE St. Louis Post Cards; 1933 Century of Progress Souvenir Book; 1939 Conoco Tour Guide for NY World’s Fair.
VARIA: Worth Brehr 1920’s Lad & Scotty Pencil Etching; 1950’s Bakelite Radio; (22) Artist Signed Record Albums; Stamp Collection; Railroad Cloth Napkins; Kewpie Felts; Junction City, WI Gold Coin / Silver Dollar Leather Pouch, Kodak Super Showtime 8 mm Projector; Chicago 4 Bulb Movie Light Bar; Kodak Cine Turret f/1.9 Automatic Movie Camera; Da-Lite Silver Lite 50” Projector Screen with Adjustable Heights; 1960’s Royal Heritage Deluxe Portable Typewriter in grey tweed case; 1921 State Museum of New York Wild Flower Book; Mr. Playboy “Hef” 22” Seated Bunny in box, and other Exceptional items!
SPECIAL PERSONAL CARE BRIEFS: Huge quantity of Medline Adult Incontinence Personal Care Protection Plus Classic Latex-Free Protective Underwear: Each Sealed Case Size XL contains 14 per sealed bag – 56 each underwear per case; Each Sealed Case Size XXL contains 12 per sealed bag – 48 each underwear per sealed case. 62 cases in all – 3,000 or more individual briefs, altogether – Offered by the Case. Great for Auction-Fans and Glass Collectors for quick, secure protective wrapping of fragile and Valuable items over and over for decades, as well as for the intended use, of course!
750. 1832 Half Cent Choice XF.
751. 1824 Large Cent Good.
752. 1833 Large Cents (2) F-VF but holed.
753. 1830’s & ‘40’s Large Cents (3) VF with damage.
754. 1848 Large Cent XF.
755. 1855 Large Cent Upright fives Choice EF.
756. 1862 Copper Nickel Indian Cent Nice AU.
757. 1863 Copper Nickel Indian Cent Full Liberty but damaged.
758. 1875 Indian Cent AG/G.
759. 1878 Indian Cent AG.
760. 1882 Indian Cent Choice EF.
761. 1894 Indian Cent F/VF light verdigris.
762. 1894/94 Indian Cent G/VG.
763. 1902 Indian Cent Reddish AU.
764. 1905 Indian Cent Glossy Brown AU/Unc.
765. 1905 Indian Cent AU/UNC.
766. 1913-D Lincoln Cent Off-Center at K-5 VG.
767. 1919-S Lincoln Cent Reddish Brown UNC.
768. 1926-D Lincoln Cent Nice AU.
769. 1929 Lincoln Cent Mostly Red BU.
770. 1928-D Lincoln Cent Red and Brown Choice UNC.
771. 1943 paper-board encased Steel Lincoln Cent Choice UNC but spotted.
772. 1943-S Steel Lincoln Cent Gem BU.
773. 1946-S Lincoln Cent struck Off-Center at K-5 AU. C
774. 1954 Lincoln Cent Choice XF. The toughest Late-Date Non-Error Lincoln.
775. 1864 Two Cents and 1865 Three Cent Nickel both holed.
776. 1867-1878 Shield Nickels (2) Dateless low grade examples.
777. 1931-D Lincoln Cent Choice XF.
778. 1931-D Lincoln Cent XF.
779. 1931-D Lincoln Cent XF.
780. 1931-D Lincoln Cent Choice XF.
781. 1931-D Lincoln Cent Choice XF.
782. 1931-D Lincoln Cent Choice XF.
783. 1872 Shield Nickel VG.
784. 1866 Shield Nickel VG/F.
785. 1884 Liberty Nickel.
786. 1891 Liberty Nickel Good+.
787. 1892 Liberty Nickel Good.
788. 1905 and 1911 Liberty Nickels VG.
789. 1912-S Liberty Nickel Fine.
790. 1913-D Type 1 Buffalo Nickel XF.
791. 1914-S Buffalo Nickel VG.
792. 1915-D Buffalo Nickel Fine.
793. 1915-D Buffalo Nickel VF/EF.
794. 1917-D Buffalo Nickel F/VF.
795. 1917-S Buffalo Nickel Fine.
796. 1918-D Buffalo Nickel F/VF.
797. 1918-D Buffalo Nickel Choice VF.
798. (1919) Buffalo Nickel Error – Struck through Grease in date area AU.
799. 1920-D Buffalo Nickel F/VF.
800. 1920-S Buffalo Nickel VF.
801. 1921 Buffalo Nickel Choice XF.
802. 1923-S Buffalo Nickel XF.
803. 1924-D Buffalo Nickel XF.
804. 1924-S Buffalo Nickel Fine.
805. 1924-S Buffalo Nickel XF.
806. 1925-D Buffalo Nickel Fine.
807. 1926-S Buffalo Nickel F/VF.
808. 1931-S Buffalo Nickel XF/AU.
809. 1931-S Buffalo Nickel XF/AU.
810. 1938-D Buffalo Nickel Gem BU.
811. 1835 Capped Bust Dime AU/BU with great toning.
812. 1870-S Seated Liberty Dime low grade with hole.
813. 1914-D Barber Dime Choice VF.
814. 1916 Barber Dime VF.
815. 1916 Barber Dime VF/EF.
816. 1916 Barber Dime XF but bent.
817. 1916 Barber Dime AU toned.
818. 1916-S Barber Dime Choice VF.
819. 1916-S Barber Dime XF-AU.
820. 1916-S Barber Dime AU toned.
821. 1899, 1905, 1908-D 1910 Barber Dimes Good.
822. 1918-D Mercury Dime XF-AU.
823. 1942 Mercury Dime Gem Toned BU.
824. 1956 FDR Dime AU Clipped Error.
825. (1960’s) FDR Dime AU-BU 98% Off Center Error.
826. 1893 and 1908-D Barber Quarters.
827. No Date (1916) Standing Quarter AG - Verified by the hair style and drapery fold.
828. 1917 Type 1 Standing Quarter Choice VF.
829. 1927-S Standing Quarter XF.
830. 1901-O Barber Quarter Good.
831. 1934 Washington Quarter Choice VF – Heavy Motto.
832. 2001-D New York Quarter, Gold-Plated BU.
833. 1834 Capped Bust Half Dollar AU.
834. 1946 Walking Liberty Half Dollar Gem BU.
835. 2011-D JFK Half Dollar United States Air Force packaged Honor Coin Choice BU.
836. 2011-D JFK Half Dollar United States Army packaged Honor Coin Choice BU.
837. 2011-D JFK Half Dollar United States Coast Guard packaged Honor Coin Choice BU.
838. 2011-D JFK Half Dollar United States Navy packaged Honor Coin Choice BU.
839. 2011-D JFK Half Dollar United States Marine Corps packaged Honor Coin Choice BU.
840. 1808 Scotland restrike Silver Crown near Mint, toned.
841. 1900-O/CC Morgan Silver Dollar Choice EF.
842. 1904 Morgan Silver Dollar Very Choice BU.
843. 1904-O Morgan Silver Dollar Super Gem Toned UNC.
844. 1935 Peace Silver Dollar Super Gem BU.
845. 1917 William McKinley Commemorative Gold Dollar Choice BU. ONLY 5000 Struck!
846. 1858 Quarter Eagle $2/1/2 XF. .
847. Ancient Rome 276-282 AD Antoninius of Emperor Probus Nice VF.
848. 1713 J Mexico 4 Escudos Pirate Gold near Mint with a dab of soft solder on reverse. Catalog Value in EF $6000 with no listing for higher grade found! The solder is likely removable by a skilled craftsman who works exclusively on coins. This example was originally obtained from Treasure Hunter Mel Fisher. The companion (cuff-link) was unfortunately lost years ago.
849. Circa 1841 General William Hwnry Harrison Hard times Token Good, but holed.
850. 1870’s Nice VF Newfoundland Victoria Half Dollar Love Token Engraved BEM or BME.
851. 1928 Canada Dime Choice BU.
852. 1963 Canada Silver Dime Error Struck Off Center Choice BU.
853. 1964 Canada Cent Error Struck Off Center AU-BU.
854. 1964 Canada Silver Dime Error Struck Off Center Very Choice BU.
855. 1965 Canada Cent Error Struck Off Center AU-BU.
856. 1945 VE Day Silver Commemorative .999 Round
857. (18) Cowrie Shells used as Odd & Curious Money in the South Pacific from the 1700’s or earlier.
858. 103-76 B.C. New Testament Widows Mite (Mark 12:41-44) Choice of (9).
859. Jewish Perutot of the New Testament era in compliance with the Ten Commandments by the Seleucid King Antiochus Choice of (2).
860. About 300 AD Bronze Coins of The Roman Imperial Period Bronze Coin Choice of (6).
861. 7th Century AD Islamic Caliph Issue Coins Choice of (4).
862. 1600 AD era India Moghul Dynasty Taj Mahal Period Bronze Coin.
863. 1880’s Indian Cents (19 pcs.) Average Circulated.
864. 1890’s Indian Cents (41 pcs.)Average Circulated. Coin Show Price: $60-72.
865. Numismatists of Wisconsin Medals: 1965 Green Bay Nickel & Brass; 1969 Racine Bronze; 1974 Waukesha Brass.
866. Numismatists of Wisconsin Medals: Milwaukee 1967 Nickel & Brass; 1974 Waukesha Nickel & Brass.
867. Numismatists of Wisconsin Medals: 1966 La Crosse Nickel; Brass and Over Strike on an 1880-S Morgan Silver Dollar (13 Strikes, only!).
868. Numismatists of Wisconsin Medals: 1971 Wausau Nickel and Brass & 1972 Madison Nickel and Brass.
869. 1997 Brass Presidential Tokes of Washington; Adams; Wm. Harrison; Buchanan; Cleveland; Harding & LBJ Gem BU.
870. 1997 Brass Presidential Tokens of Madison; Tyler; Lincoln; Benjamin Harrison Gem BU.
871. 1997 Brass Presidential Tokens of Monroe; Polk; Grant; McKinley; Coolidge; FDR; Nixon Gem BU.
872. 1997 Brass Presidential Tokens of Jefferson; Jackson; Fillmore; Garfield; Taft; Truman; Carter.
873. Harry S. Truman 100th Birthday 1984 14K Gold Small Token with 1.965 grains of Gold.
874. 2006 Great Britain Brilliant Uncirculated Coin Collection Mint Set (10 pc.).
875. 2009 Great Britain Brilliant Uncirculated Coin Collection Mint Set (12 pc.).
876. 2011 Great Britain Brilliant Uncirculated Coin Collection Mint Set (13 pc.).
877. 1840’s The Detroit (Michigan) City Bank $3 Note Fine with rough edges and missing part of right margin.
878. 1928-B $1 Silver Certificate Funny Back Fine+.
879. 1935 $1 Silver Certificate VF.
880. 1935 E Glassine Encased $1 Silver Certificate for Alaska Coastal Airlines Gem CU – Quite Rare!
881. WW II Japanese Invasion and Prisoner Five Centavos issued for the Philippines (113 MOL pcs.)
882. Fancy Folded One Dollar Silver Certificates (10-12) forming a cool Dress Shirt.
883. 1954 Canada Devil in Hair $1 Note AU.
884. 1954 Canada Devil in Hair $2 Note VF.
885. 1954 Canada Devil in Hair $5 Note EF.
886. 1954 Canada $1 58d and 58e F & VF.
887. 1954 Canada $1 58d and 58e VF &EF.
888. 1954 Canada $1 (4) AU or Better.
889. Canada $1 1967 (4); $1 1973 (2) CU.
890. 1987 Garfield Merry Christmas Silver Ingot – First Issue Mint with toning.
891. 1889-CC Morgan Silver Dollar Copies Serial numbers 179 and 180 Gem Proof-Like.
892. 1852-1940’s World Coin Envelopes by Country – Choice of (38) Envelopes – Several contain Silver Coins! .
893. 1940’s Nickel Plated Brass Business Token: 1940’s Nickel Trade Token for Family In Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin EF.
894. 1940’s Zinc Trade Token Oddy’s Tavern in Durand, Wis. G/F 5 Cents Choice EF.
895. 1940’s Nickel Business Token Struck over another Token for Savoy Café in Eau Claire, Wis. AU.
896. 1940’s Bronze Trade Token for C. A. Whipple in Fairchild, Wis. G/F.5 Cents EF.
897. 1940’s Brass Trade Token for Friendship Bar and Bowling in Friendship, (Wisconsin) G/F 5 Cents.
898. 1920’s Aluminum Trade Token for A. Kuehl Golden Frog Sample Room (Saloon) in Fountain City, Wis. Nice VF.
899. 1960’s Brass Parking Token for Milwaukee V. A. Center Wisconsin. AU
900. 1950’s Trade Token for Hi Fi Shop Cash Value 10 Mills at Sauk City, Wis. AU/BU.
FOR FULL LISTING, GO TO: www.hinesauctionservice.com
A MARKNET ALLIANCE MEMBER
TERMS: Cash, good check or credit card EVERYTHING SOLD AS IS
10% BUYERS FEE & WI 5.5% Sales Tax (4% Courtesy Fee on Credit Cards)
Sale conducted by: HINES AUCTION SERVICE, 218 N Broadway, Ellsworth, WI
715-273-3377 (O) or 715-307-1275 (C)
REGISTERED WI AUCTIONEERS JEFF HINES #1174, JACK HINES #513 & KEN PASCHE #2468-052